Freddie Alikhani, Esq.
After graduation, Freddie had the distinct pleasure of serving one year for the Honorable Judge Brian Hill at the Santa Barbara County Superior Court, where he gained extensive legal knowledge about criminal offenses from minor misdemeanors and DUIs to serious crimes, including drug trafficking, sexual battery, domestic violence. Freddie also gained extensive knowledge in litigating Fourth Amendment Search and Seizure law.
Mr. Alikhani is duly licensed and in good standing to practice law before all Southern California state and federal district courts. Mr. Alikhani's State Bar Number is 339084.
Freddie remains vigilant in continually learning and staying updated as the law evolves.
- The State Bar of California
- California Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Iranian American Lawyers Association
- State of California – All Courts
- United States District Court for The Central District of California